Revenir à l'accueil

samedi 12 octobre 2013

Retour à Zagreb

Abs training for Bruno !
About one month and an half after the first trip of my team in Zagreb with articles about Street Workout in Croatia and especially a training at the stadium located at 52, Kušlanova ulica in Zagreb, just behind the high school, a new travel is planned there.

It's a pleasure to have kept in touch with the athletes met at the end of August. Bruno, the photographer with pants military style will organize something for me and Fran, in short grey pants, gave me the address of his Street Workout place. 

Seems on the last pictures I saw that Bruno as gained more abdominals muscles and that Fran is still so strong. 

See you soon, guys !

To contact me : manager@gregory-capra.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire